What are Negative sentences?
A sentence (may be simple or complex) that shows negation of a particular statement is called a negative sentence. Learn 25 examples of negative sentences in English.
Negative Sentences Examples
- My father is not going to his office.
- She hates playing tennis with her classmate.
- He doesn’t work anywhere.
- They don’t even try to meet me after the farewell.
- I do not have my Email ID yet.
- They won’t come to participate in the tournament.
- He is not feeling well during the lecture.
- You don’t have to hide your face in front of me
- Rodger is not moving anywhere outside the town.
- This is not a smoking zone.
- They haven’t played any games yet, so they’re so energetic now.
- I will not come to his birthday party.
- The climate will not be going to change till the morning.
- The coach is not satisfied with the goals scored in the match.
- She had not completed her homework.
- The player is not wearing his helmet.
- He does not make mistakes while writing.
- He forgets to bring some of the stuff from the bus.
- The fire station is not located near this city.
- The train is not running on time.
- They will not send emails to their seniors.
- She convinced me not to throw the equipment outside.
- His car has failed to start in the morning.
- Do not spoil the weekends of your kids.
- Johnson was not responsible for this mistake.