What is an Imperative Sentence?
An Imperative Sentence is a statement sentence that delivers a command, offers advice, or request someone. In this sentence, mostly the subject is absent, and it ends with a full stop.
In certain cases, the sentence ends with an exclamation sign.
Examples of Imperative Sentence
- Don’t dare to touch my vehicle.
- Do your assignments at your home.
- Wait for my call.
- Don’t go anywhere with strangers.
- Kindly accept my apology letter.
- Could you please make some extra space for your traveller?
- Get me some fruits from the refrigerator.
- Don’t forget to call me after reaching the destination.
- Play this game with me.
- Take this axe and cut down this tree by the evening.
- Stop overreacting.
- Do not behave like a dumb.
- Respect your elders.
- Read the entire paragraph loudly.
- Don’t forget to switch off the lights.
- Please maintain silence in the hospital.
- She didn’t complete her task.
- Never believe in your luck, work hard.
- Take a marker and write something on the board.
- Please keep quiet!