Definition of Present Perfect Tense:
Present Perfect Tense represents the action that gives a sense of complete accomplishment of work in the present time.
Sentences or Examples of Present Perfect Tense
- We have played football on the ground.
- He has written a letter to her friend.
- They have worked in the field.
- She has sung a song in the classroom.
- I have planted some plants in my garden.
- I have woken early in the morning.
- Harry has brushed her teeth.
- My mom has cooked food.
- They have gone home.
- He has drunk water.
- He has eaten food at my restaurant.
- They have gone to Canada.
- I have learned all the sentences.
- She has bought a new car.
- We have worn new cloth.
- I have gone to the classroom.
- We have watched a new horror movie.
- I have learned the French language.
- They have ridden a comic book.
- I have understood all the equations.
Exercises of Present Perfect Tense
Fill in the correct form of the verb as shown in above sentences.
- I ______ run very fast in the field. (have/has)
- Squirrels had ______ nuts for the winters. (store)
- The sun ____ risen in the east. (have/has)
- We ______ combed my hair. (have/has)
- I have ______ french fries. (eat)
- I have run very fast in the field. (have/has)
- Squirrels had stored nuts for the winters. (store)
- The sun has risen in the east. (have/has)
- We have combed my hair. (have/has)
- I have eaten french fries. (eat)