Are you searching for examples of present perfect tense sentences? Here we have twenty Sentences of present perfect tense are as given below.
Present Perfect Tense represents the action that gives a sense of complete accomplishment of work in the present time.
Examples of Present Perfect Tense Sentences
- We have played football on the ground.
- He has written a letter to her friend.
- They have worked in the field.
- She has sung a song in the classroom.
- I have planted some plants in my garden.
- I have woken early in the morning.
- Harry has brushed her teeth.
- My mom has cooked food.
- They have gone home.
- He has drunk water.
- He has eaten food at my restaurant.
- They have gone to Canada.
- I have learned all the sentences.
- She has bought a new car.
- We have worn new cloth.
- I have gone to the classroom.
- We have watched a new horror movie.
- I have learned the French language.
- They have ridden a comic book.
- I have understood all the equations.
More Tense Examples
- Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Examples of Present Continuous Tense
- Examples of Simple Present Tense
Exercises on Present Perfect Tense
Fill in the correct form of the verb as shown in the above sentences.
- I ______ run very fast in the field. (have/has)
- Squirrels had ______ nuts for the winters. (store)
- The sun ____ risen in the east. (have/has)
- We ______ combed my hair. (have/has)
- I have ______ french fries. (eat)
- I have run very fast in the field. (have/has)
- Squirrels had stored nuts for the winters. (store)
- The sun has risen in the east. (have/has)
- We have combed my hair. (have/has)
- I have eaten french fries. (eat)