20 examples of Irregular Verbs are in sentences.
#1. Irregular verbs in base form.
- I write a letter to my wife.
- He wakes me up early in the morning.
- I can understand your feelings.
- David throws a ball very high into the sky.
- If you want to tell me something, please tell me!
- You take all these fruits to your home.
- I come every day to swim in this lake.
- You can sit here.
- This phone rings every day at this time.
- You guys make me crazy.
#2. Irregular verbs of Past simple forms.
- I saw (see) her crying in the garden sometimes ago.
- One of them tore (tear) my t-shirt in the practice.
- It hurt (hurt) my feelings.
- Your phone rang (ring) continuously for ten minutes.
- You left (leave) your bike keys in his shop.
#3. Irregular verbs of Past participle forms.
- Robin had told (tell) everything about the stolen money.
- The final round has already taken (take) place between both the finalists.
- She had stolen (steal) all the diamonds from the shop.
- They have gone (go) somewhere in South Africa.
- The doctor had done (do) the heart surgery successfully.
- Examples of irregular verbs
- Could Would Sentences Examples
- Regular Verbs Examples
- Active and Passive Voice Examples with Answers
- Adverbial Phrase Examples
- Sentences Examples
- Negative Sentences Examples
- Infinitive Examples
- Determiners Examples
- Present Indefinite Tense Examples
- Past Indefinite Tense Examples