An Interjection is a word that is used in a sentence to express a strong feeling, emotion, or excitement. Sometimes a noun or an adjective can also function as an interjection. It does not show any relation with the rest of the sentence.
20 Examples of Interjection are in sentences
- Hoorah! We won the match.
- Congratulations! You have a baby girl.
- Oh! We lost him.
- Yeah! I got her number.
- Jesus! You saved me from those culprits.
- Good! Now we can start a new beginning.
- Hey! Get out of the car.
- Yes! You are right.
- No! I can’t do that.
- Well! I have an idea to get out of this situation.
- Oh! You are also here.
- What! I heard this the first time.
- Bravo! This trophy belongs to you this time.
- Hey! Will you please call me when you are going outside?
- Look! I will not work for you anymore.
- Listen! I have to announce something special tonight.
- Hurray! We won the tag-team championship.
- Ouch! It is painful.
- Alas! His father passed away yesterday.
- Yikes! Her face is so terrible after the acid attack.