Definition of Past Perfect Tense
The Past Perfect Tense is a verb represent the action that had already finished in the past.
Examples or Sentences of Past Perfect Tense
- We had played video games.
- He had beaten chess easily.
- Harry had become a successful marker.
- They had cut the tree last week.
- She had drawn a good painting.
- He had eaten all the snacks.
- John had found a new job.
- My dad had gone to California.
- I had known, how to solve all the problems.
- She had hurt me when I was a child.
- They had felt on a playground.
- I had driven a car yesterday.
- I had told all the information.
- We had bought new clothes.
- They had won a cricket match.
- She had watched a horror movie.
- Aleena had made an ice cream cake.
- I had worn the new Tshirt at the exhibition.
- We had spent all the money.
- I had run a mile when I was younger.
Exercise of Past Perfect Tense
Fill in the correct form of the verb as shown in above sentences.
- I had ______ the bill yesterday. (pay)
- I had ______ notes with my classmates. (forget)
- She had _____ a decent song. (sing)
- He had ________ a Facebook password. (take)
- We had _______ up early in the morning. (play)
- I had payed the bill yesterday. (pay)
- I had forgotten notes with my classmates. (forget)
- She had sung a decent song. (sing)
- He had taken a Facebook password. (take)
- We had played up early in the morning. (play)