A plural noun is a noun that represents more than a single person, place, animals, things, ideas, or objects. When we have to talk about more than one of something, we have to add “s or es” in the suffix or at the end of a singular noun.
Examples of plural noun
Examples of some common plural nouns are as follows.
Peoples: men, women, children, persons, brothers
Animals: birds, cats, camels dogs, mouses
Things: tables, chairs, mobiles, books, cars, toys
Sentences of Plural Noun in Sentences
- It smells very delicious from the kitchen.
- Dogs are barking on the road at night.
- These are my friends, Jimmy and Paul.
- We have two babies.
- Mosquitoes are biting in the rainy season.
- Some strangers are spying on us.
- Aliens travel in a spaceship.
- Guests arrive at the airport.
- Friends are like brothers.
- Omelets are made in the breakfasts.
- So many flowers grew in my garden.
- Kids are innocent in childhood.
- Both of them fell from the desk.
- Many basketball players are also good at cricket.
- Workers are going on strike.
- Politicians run the government.
- All shops have closed at night.
- Lions are fighting in the jungle.
- Rabbits are trying to escape to save their life.
- The bottles are filled with juice.
More Examples: Examples of Plural Noun
List of Plural Noun
More List: List of Plural Noun