Plural Nouns Examples in Sentences
- Person: men, women, people, children.
- Object: boxes, buses, knives, books.
- Animals: cows, monkeys, goats, sheep.
- Things: flowers, feet, teeth, apples.
Examples of Plural Noun in Sentences
I have put the plural noun are in bold.
- The company fired some employees.
- The last benchers are always disturbing the entire class.
- Students from the Open category are not allowed to write an exam.
- There are so many villages near my hometown.
- The customers are bargaining with the shopkeeper.
- Players are not performing well due to humidity.
- The candidate knows many languages.
- Thoughts swing the mood of a person.
- Some employees are very talented in our department.
- Most of the leaves fell from the tree.
- Trees are cutting rapidly for some project work.
- People came asking for permission.
- Grandmothers always tell stories to kids.
- He won many trophies in childhood.
- The computer lab has a lot of computers.
- Elephants are enjoying themselves in the pond.
- Potatoes are rich in starch.
- Some ladies are gossiping about each other.
- My friend ordered some storybooks online.
- The dignitaries are arriving shortly.