A pronoun is a word that is used in the place of a noun in an English sentence.
It can be present in the sentence where a noun is already present or to prevent a repetition of the noun in the sentence.
examples: he, she, they, her, him, which, when, someone etc.
Examples of Pronoun in Sentences
- They are good at playing basketball.
- She has many chocolates in her pocket.
- You have to come to my birthday party.
- I had forgotten my wallet in the room.
- She asked me to complete the project by the evening.
- The bride started starring at herself in the mirror.
- Everybody was present when I entered the classroom.
- The person sitting by your side was my uncle.
- This vault was unable to open for them.
- You are the only one who can quickly solve this puzzle.
- He is planning to hide behind the door.
- Only those students are applicable to join the contest.
- Everything will be fine; you have to calm down.
- His son has been kidnapped.
- There is nothing to hide from you.
- I have seen all those pictures you sent to me.
- You all have to come to my sister’s wedding.
- I called you yesterday to join us at the party.
- Someone, please call the Ambulance.
- Everyone wants to improve themselves.