Definition of Future Simple Tense
A Future Simple tense represents an action that has not yet happened.
Examples or Sentences of Simple Future Tense
- I shall write an essay.
- Ben will sing a good song.
- I shall work hard to obtain good marks.
- My father will go to California.
- He will become a good person.
- We shall go to school along.
- you will remember our whole life.
- John will play football tomorrow.
- My mother will cook delicious food.
- Dona will buy a new mobile next month.
- They will sleep in the afternoon.
- Next year, I will live in London.
- I will return her book.
- We will win the match today.
- Tomorrow, We shall go to the barber.
- They will stay outside.
- She will come to the party.
- Lots of people will go on vacation this summer.
- Next year, I will buy a new car.
- Today, I will watch a movie.
Exercise of simple Future Tense
Fill in the correct form of the verb as shown in above sentences.
- I ____ wake up early in the morning.
- We _____ eat apples tonight.
- She _____ write a letter to her brother.
- They _____ love them forever.
- I _____do it again.
- I shall wake up early in the morning.
- We shall eat apples tonight.
- She will write a letter to her brother.
- They will love them forever.
- I shall do it again.