Definition of Future Continuous Tense
The Future Continuous Tense represents the action that will be done in the future in continuous form. Future Continuous Tense is also called future progressive tense.
Examples or Sentences of Future Continuous Tense
- They will be cooking food at this time.
- I will be going to the office at 8 am tomorrow.
- He will be playing video games on Sunday.
- John will be writing a letter to her sister.
- We will be swimming when you return.
- She will be doing a great job.
- She will be singing at home.
- We will be eating outside on Saturday.
- They will be going home.
- Ben will be losing weight.
- I will be buying a new iPhone.
- The teacher will be teaching in a class.
- He will be studying hard during the exam.
- I will be talking with my best friend.
- She will be watching a lot of videos.
- Mom will be cleaning my house this time.
- They will be traveling by airplane.
- He will be trying to learn the french language.
- They will be working in the office.
- He will be learning a new skill.
Exercises for the Simple Past Tense
Fill in the correct form of the verb as shown in above sentences.
- She will be ________ our communication skills. (improve)
- They will be _______ dinner. (cook)
- He will be ________ at the playground. (run)
- My dad will be _______ in the office. (work)
- She will be ________ at the bus stop. (wait)
- She will be improving our communication skills.
- They will be cooking dinner.
- He will be running at the playground.
- My dad will be working in the office.
- She will be waiting at the bus stop.