We use to ask questions to anyone purposely in our daily life. These questionable statements are called Interrogative Sentence which end with a question mark sign (?).
Interrogative Sentence Example
- What is your name?
- Where are you going tomorrow?
- You had your dinner last night, don’t you?
- How much did you score on tests?
- When will these holidays end?
- Why are you laughing in the classroom?
- Which color do you prefer?
- The lyrics of this song are fascinating, isn’t it?
- Do you know the price of one gold coin?
- Do you want to eat something?
- What would you like for dinner?
- Could you open the door for me?
- Do you want to join us at the pool party?
- Have you completed your assignments?
- This sound is so horrible, isn’t it?
- How often do you go to the dentist?
- Do you like ice cream or milkshakes?
- Are you coming to Goa or not?
- Where does Nora come from? is she American?
- Is your English getting better?