A singular noun is a noun that represents a single person, place, idea, or thing. here I have provided twenty examples of a singular noun.
Examples Singular Noun are in sentences
- Children here walk several miles to school.
- I always have a boiled egg for breakfast.
- A good book is a light to the soul.
- Observation is the best teacher.
- Can you pick up the pen for me?
- The plant has a brilliant purple flower.
- The car was completely crushed under the truck.
- Each bird loves to hear himself sing.
- Every mother thinks her child is beautiful.
- Our country has a glorious past.
- You cannot sell the cow and sup the milk.
- The child is the father of the man.
- Her hair was tied back with a black ribbon.
- Gossiping and lying go hand in hand.
- He deposited the books on the desk.
- The boys were kicking an old ball around.
- You can adjust the height of the chair.
- This picture is the best you have painted.
- If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
- Nature is the glass reflecting truth
More types of noun examples