A common noun is a noun that doesn’t define any particular name of person, place, thing, and object.
English Common Noun Examples, Read 20 examples of a common noun are in sentences.
Examples of Common Noun
- We will catch you there after some time.
- She has been studying abroad for years.
- I will throw a rope to you.
- Some people are only looking to take advantage of strangers.
- Take this way and continue your travel towards your destination.
- This day is unforgettable for me.
- I saw a few women going towards the dam.
- He went to purchase something from the shop.
- A child is playing near the swimming pool.
- Girls like men with good body physique.
- We are trying to sort out such problems.
- Let’s go to the gym tomorrow.
- The whole family died in a car accident.
- In which school did your son study?
- My Father washes a car every holiday.
- Mother is called the visible God on Earth.
- He is doing some kind of business in New York.
- Pass me those books which are on the table.
- The election is going to be held for the selection of a new President.
- I will pay you if you provide me with all the information you have.
More types of noun examples