Are you finding examples of possessive pronouns in sentences? Here we have twenty sentences of the possessive pronouns.
A possessive pronoun is a pronoun that is used to show possessive nature regards the given pronoun in the sentence, which is also called possessive adjectives. It shows possession to a pronoun, or it takes the place of any noun, pronoun, person, animal, specific object, thing, or place, respectively.
The possessive pronouns are ‘mine, ours, yours hers, his, its & theirs’, and they are not written with an apostrophe in a sentence.
Examples of Possessive Pronouns in Sentences
- This pencil box is mine.
- You can take this pen because that pen is mine.
- The cricket pad is theirs.
- This seat is mine. Where is yours?
- We finished our dinner. How about yours?
- I left my bag out of the station, and he left his.
- She received her package. Did you receive yours?
- He is my husband. He’s mine.
- He lost his wallet in the crowded marketplace.
- All the kinds of stuff in this room is hers.
- Why don’t you give me my phone back, it’s mine.
- The dog has eaten all its food correctly.
- She denied swapping the room with hers.
- You can take anyone from it, and this is all ours.
- The entire security force is theirs.
- She is our class teacher, not yours?
- My laptop has been discharged completely. Will you please give me yours?
- Did you ever notice that this luxurious car is mine?
- These all are my fans, not hers.
- My friend always refuses to travel. His back pain increases during travel.