A verb plays an essential part in any sentence which traces an action, experience, or reality.
It can change by the tense of the sentence, and it can also determine or used to change the tense, respectively. Sometimes a helping verb can also be used.
Examples of verb in Sentences
- He is begging to save her mother’s life in front of the doctor.
- David is writing a novel about wildlife heritage.
- You are coming right now at the seminar.
- She is smiling in front of the audience.
- They are selling their company’s products to people.
- He apologized to the teachers.
- He left this bag here and went outside.
- He is sitting next to you.
- Everyone likes to watch a magic show.
- America is a developed nation.
- You are always trying to jump over the wall.
- We are knowing each other.
- Alcohol causes Cancer.
- He is riding his new bike all-day.
- We are participating in the cultural program.
- That Aeroplane was flying above the clouds.
- The police are asking about the incident that happened last night.
- I am not feeling well to go to the stage.
- This museum will close after an hour.
- Andrew is playing basketball at the college tournament.