A personal pronoun is a pronoun that represents a subtitle of the proper name of a person. ex. he, she, it, they, we, etc.
Here I have provided twenty examples of personal pronouns are in sentences.
Examples of Personal Pronoun
- He plays badminton in our academy.
- She is working with a Microsoft company.
- They are completing their homework.
- We have to be thankful for the food.
- He left his meeting file at home.
- Many chocolates are there in his pocket.
- His father is not a lawyer.
- We don’t have a child at this time.
- We have done it successfully.
- You are supposed to join us.
- She is weak in mathematics.
- They cooked chicken at yesterday’s party.
- I love to play with my new pets.
- She went to school without having breakfast.
- Does he go to the gym for a workout daily or not?
- Kids like to enjoy themselves with him so much.
- It is not your responsibility.
- Don’t you understand my words?
- We bathe every day, even in the winters.
- He is going to Japan for higher studies.