Proper Noun Examples, Read 20 examples of proper nouns are in sentences.
A proper noun is a noun that represents any particular name of a person, thing, and object.
Examples of Proper Noun
Name: Emma, Olivia, James, etc.
Place: California, Delhi, Paris, etc.
Things: Mango, Macbook, etc.
Language: English, Spanish, Arabic, German, etc.
Day: Holiday, Sunday, Saturday, etc.
Examples of Proper Noun are in Sentences
- KIA Motors is going to launch its new car model this week.
- The cricket player named Christopher Henry Gayle hits nice shots in the T20 cricket game format.
- The Czech Republic is a country in central Europe.
- Republic Day is celebrated on different days in different countries.
- A huge sized Cow is coming towards me.
- There is a lion stand in front of our Car.
- Ferrari and Volkswagen are two car companies owned by an Indian Industrialist Mr. Ratan Tata.
- The Reliance Group of Companies becomes one of the biggest companies in Asia.
- He is coming from the bus of the Aussizz travel agency.
- Valentine’s day is a day of lovebirds.
- Elena loves her senior Maddy.
- Royal Enfield launches its new model bike in Thailand.
- The SWAT team is one of the best police departments in the world.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the best leaders in the world.
- No one is allowed to enter the US President’s office without special permission.
- Thomas-Alva- Edison was a scientist who invented the electric bulb.
- Usain Bolt is an Olympic gold medalist.
- The CNC automatic machines are widely used in industries for obtaining perfect jobs.
- The Greenply plywoods are considered the best plywoods.
- The Christmas festival is celebrated in the month of December.
More types of noun examples