Learn twenty sentences/examples of the Compound noun. I have put the compound words in bold.
Examples of Compound Noun
- A thief caught red-handed stealing things in the bedroom.
- A barber makes a perfect haircut of mine.
- He is asking to write something on the blackboard.
- Polar bears live in the north and south poles.
- He learns swimming in the swimming pool.
- The submarine is capable of working underwater also.
- Public speaking is an important skill.
- An old lady is waiting for a bus at the bus stand.
- There is a car park ahead of the building.
- Customer care services give information about credit cards.
- The washing machine is kept on till evening.
- He got caught in the thunderstorm.
- Junk food is not suitable for a healthy body.
- We both studied together in high school.
- A fish is frying in a frying pan.
- There is a rockstar concert at our college.
- Rainwater harvesting helps to increase the underground water level.
- A stonewall is built between the road for no reason.
- International Dubai stadium is a famous cricket stadium in Dubai.
- My wife is washing utensils in the wash-basin.
More types of noun examples