Learn twenty examples of uncountable nouns. I have put the uncountable words are in bold.
- Liquid Nouns: water, juice, milk
- Natural aspects: sunrise, cloud, rain
- Solid Nouns: hair, wall, sand, soil
- Ideas: motivation, information, opinion
- Feelings: anger, love, courage
- Gas Nouns: oxygen, nitrogen
Examples of Uncountable Noun are in sentences
- A cup of coffee will refresh you.
- Education is essential for lifestyle.
- Buttermilk is a by-product of making butter.
- The beauty of our princess is quite different.
- He wastes his maximum time playing games.
- Let’s have some snacks and drinks.
- Sugar slipped from his hands and fell to the ground.
- If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- The food and accommodation facility is available here.
- This light is a little dimmer for the photoshoot.
- Water the plant regularly to keep the soil moist.
- He filled the bottle with water.
- Add some cheese to my pizza.
- He cut down his hair to look fashionable.
- She wants to purchase some papers for work.
- This machine crushes wheat grain to make flour.
- There is a ban on smoking in petrol stations.
- There is some bread apart from the milk.
- My father takes the wheat sack into the flour mill.
- We should take many measures to stop pollution.
More types of noun examples