Exercise of Past Continuous Tense
Write down the correct form of the verb given in the bracket to make a sentence into the Past Continuous tense.
- She __________ her child. (beat)
- He ___________ the dust from the blower. (blow)
- What _____ she _______ for her husband on his birthday? (buy)
- He _____________ his own plaster in the hospital. (break)
- _____ you _________ down the tree last night? (cut)
- She _____________ with the shopkeeper yesterday. (deal)
- ______ we ________ for picnic? (go)
- He _________ something from us. (hide)
- You were ______ the bill to the delivery boy. (pay)
- They __________ on the roller coaster for a ride. (sit)
- He __________ behind your back. (not/stand)
- She ______________ in her bedroom. (sleep)
- What ______ he ________ in the backyard? (do)
- His feet _____________ so much during the match. (bleed)
- She was __________ the Rolce Royce that time. (drive)
Past Continuous Tense with Answer
- She was beating her child.
- He was blowing the dust from the blower.
- What was she buying for her husband on his birthday?
- He was breaking his own plaster in the hospital.
- were you cutting down the tree last night?
- She was dealing with the shopkeeper yesterday.
- were we going for a picnic?
- He was hiding something from us.
- You were paying the bill to the delivery boy.
- They were sitting on the roller coaster for a ride.
- He was looking behind your back.
- She was sleeping in her bedroom.
- What was he doing in the backyard?
- His feet were bleeding so much during the match.
- She was driving the Royal Royce at that time.
Past Continuous Tense Worksheet
- Exercise of Past Perfect Tense
- Exercise of Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Exercise of Simple Past Tense