Write down the correct form of the verb given in the bracket to make a sentence into the Present Perfect Continuous Tense.
Exercise Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have _______________ my journey on Thursday. (begin)
- She _________________ from Tokyo. (come)
- We ___________________ to play without our coach. (not/go)
- He _________________ his whole teammates in the tournament. (lead)
- The farmer ___________________ the fertilizers due to lack of money. (not/spread)
- He _______________from his toes since 2 o’clock. (bleed)
- You must ____________ your hair from that salon. (cut)
- We _____________ this nonsense since 2017. (hear)
- An athlete ____________ the race because of the wound. (quit)
- ____ you ____________ your son for his mistake? (forgive)
- ___ the Director ____________ the same actor in his 2nd movie? (cast)
- The gold digger machine ___________ in this region for so long. (dig)
- She _____________ his father’s hands tightly. (hold)
- Amol ____________ the seeds in his farm due to the rain. (not/sow)
- What ____ you ___________ about the attendance in your college? (think)
- I have been beginning my journey on Thursday.
- She has been coming from Tokyo.
- We have not been going to play without our coach.
- He has been leading his whole teammates in the tournament.
- The farmer hasn’t been spreading the fertilizers due to a lack of money.
- He has been bleeding from his toes since 2 o’clock.
- You must have been cutting your hair from that salon.
- We have been hearing this nonsense since 2017.
- An athlete has been quitting the race because of the wound.
- have you been forgiving your son for his mistake?
- has the Director been casting the same actor in his 2nd movie?
- The gold digger machine has been digging in this region for so long.
- She has been holding his father’s hands tightly.
- Amol has not been sowing the seeds on his farm due to the rain.
- What have you been thinking about the attendance in your college?
Present Perfect Continuous Tense Worksheet
- Exercise of Present perfect Tense
- Exercise of Present Continuous Tense
- Exercise of Simple Present Tense