Use the base form (1st form) of the regular verbs from brackets and Complete the following sentences.
- He will _________ (attempted) the competitive exam.
- She __________ (cheated) in the examination.
- They _________ (attended) the lecture today after so long.
- He used a piggy bank to ________ (collected) the coins.
- I bet she will _____ (ask)me for a drink.
- You don’t need to _______ (crossed) your limits.
- Don’t _____ (acted) smart in front of me.
- We will _______ (checked) each floor in the hotel.
- We have to _________ (maintained) our balance on the rope.
- He wants to ______ (jumped) from the building.
Ans: 10) jump 9) maintain 8) check 7) act 6) cross 5) ask 4) collect 3) attend 2) cheat 1) attempt
Use either the past simple form or past participle form (2nd form or 3rd form) of the regular verbs from brackets and Complete the following sentences.
- The ground level __________ (deplete) from past few years.
- She had _______ (apologize) for the mistake she wouldn’t make.
- He already ________ (cross) his limits.
- Has someone _________ (arranged) a bike immediately?
- The date has _________ (postponed) due to certain reasons.
- He had __________ (extended) his boundary walls.
- She ___________ (manage) everything herself after her husband’s death.
- Important place has already ________ (mark) in your map.
- Our team has __________ (eliminate) from the tournament.
- When I reached there, the doors had already ________ (close).
Ans: 10) closed 9) eliminated 8) marked 7) managed 6) extended 5) postponed 4) arranged 3) crossed 2) apologized 1) depleted