What is Material Noun?
A material noun is a noun that is an object, or a material that is made naturally extracted by nature or by animals, plants, or any natural means and not by human efforts are called Material nouns.
What is Abstract Noun?
A noun that indicates an idea, thoughts, or feelings other than a concrete noun that we cannot see, touch, smell, or taste is called an abstract noun.
Examples of Material Noun in Sentences
- The bottle is full of acid.
- They are going to a cement factory to work.
- His son is a drug addict and caught by the police.
- Food is wrapped in aluminum foil paper.
- These jewels and gold are no good.
- A farmer is harvesting the cotton plants from the farmland.
- Kerosene is good for keeping sodium metal preserved.
- His kid likes to eat ice cream and chocolates.
- Tailor always use scissors to cut the clothes into shapes.
- A cricketer breaks the bat while playing a shot.
- Animal skin is used as leather for making leather products.
- Gorge’s vehicle is stuck in the sand.
- Fabric cotton dresses are on-trend for these new generation kids.
- The odor of the rose perfume is outstanding.
- He gifted a gold-plated chain to her wife.
- The market price of petrol and diesel is decreasing day by day.
- The artisan cuts the glass into pieces with the diamond cutter.
- His son is playing with the plastic hammer toy.
- In early times, teachers used chalks in schools while writing on the blackboards.
- Eating raw vegetables is good for health and rich in nutrition.
Examples of Abstract Nouns in Sentences
- I want to hear the truth regarding this situation.
- He will definitely achieve success in his life.
- His strength and energy are always on a hike compared to others.
- Never reveal your strengths and weaknesses in front of others.
- Hunger teaches everything.
- A kind human being is always better than the rich one.
- His Uncle always believes in spirituality.
- Whenever two or more ladies gather, the gossips go longer than expected.
- The players defeat their opponents in the tournament.
- His faith in God is very deep.
- He is trying to control his anger by drinking a cold drink.
- Hard work is the key to achieving success.
- My ideas may surprise you this time.
- She loves her pet unconditionally.
- Kindness in behavior is always my priority.
- We snatched our freedom from the British rulers.
- My friends always take advantage of my thin voice.
- He always makes fun of me by provoking me.
- She rides a bike at full speed.
- He is always appreciated by teachers for his brilliance.