Exercise of Simple Future Tense
Write down the correct form of the verb given in the bracket to make a sentence into simple future tense.
- The audience _________ after this magic trick. (clapped)
- What will you do, if I ___________ you to this hospital? (admitted)
- Don’t panic, she __________ this t-shirt from the dryer. (dried)
- He ____________ a pilot within a week. (not/become)
- I ________ all the fruits on the table. (eaten)
- The box __________ by tomorrow. (emptied)
- They __________ to hangout near the beach. (gone)
- ____ you _______ me? (married)
- She __________ me in the seminar hall. (hugged)
- This dress __________ my body. (fitted)
- We __________ this game if we played well. (won)
- The water level ________ if it rains continuously. (risen)
- He _______________ this project work by tomorrow. (not/completed)
- She ________ pretty in this dress. (looking)
- You ________ this secret. (kept)
Answers of simple future tense
- The audience will clap after this magic trick.
- What will you do, if I will admit you to this hospital?
- Don’t panic, she will dry this t-shirt from the dryer.
- He will not become a pilot within a week.
- I will eat all the fruits on the table.
- The box will empty by tomorrow.
- They will go to hang out near the beach.
- will you marry me?
- She will hug me in the seminar hall.
- This dress will fit my body.
- We will win this game if we played well.
- The water level will rise if it rains continuously.
- He will not complete this project work by tomorrow.
- She will look pretty in this dress.
- You will keep this secret.