If you are looking for 5 letters words that end with “K”. Here you will find a list of all five-letter words ending with K.
5 Letter Words Ending in K
Some simple and commonly used 5-letter words that end with “H” include aback, apeak, blank, brick, break, block, blink, chuck, check, clank, click, and many more. These words can be incorporated into everyday conversations and activities.
Common 5-Letter Words Ending in K
List of 5 Letter Words Ending in K
5 Letter Words End With K with Examples
- Abide – She decided to abide by the rules.
- Basic – The recipe requires only basic ingredients.
- Blink – He couldn’t help but blink in surprise.
- Brick – The house was made of red brick.
- Chalk – She wrote her name on the chalkboard.
- Click – The mouse click opened the webpage.
- Clunk – The old car’s engine made a loud clunk.
- Flank – The soldiers protected the castle’s flank.
- Flask – He carried a flask of water on his hike.
- Frank – He was always frank about his opinions.
- Frock – She wore a pretty frock to the party.
- Funky – The music had a funky beat.
- Husky – His voice was deep and husky.
- Knack – She had a knack for solving puzzles.
- Pluck – She plucked a flower from the garden.
- Plunk – He plunked the guitar strings.
- Quick – He made a quick decision.